Everything You Need To Know Is In These P90X3 Reviews
Welcome to my P90X3 Reviews Page
>>>>>This is a P90X3 review website. If you are looking for the Official P90X3 product Click Here <<<<<
HOW I LOST 65 ILBS USING P90X!!!
Read the video script below…
Hey what’s up I’m Jonathan Scott and welcome to my website. I am going to be breaking down what the P90X3 program is all about and what is included. After reading this review you will have all the information you need to make an informed decision about if the workout program is for you.
Here is a picture of me in my den doing the original P90X program. I lost 65 lbs doing the exercises and following the meal principles of P90X. So I know first hand that this stuff works.
I’m not your normal case you see on TV with the ripped abs and chiseled biceps. I had ALOT more weight to lose than the people you see in the commericials. But that didn’t stop me. I was determined to lose weight and the P90x program helped me do that.
And because I had so much success with the original 90X program I am super excited to do the new Tony Horton program to lose this last 20 lbs.
So let’s jump right into what the P90X3 program consists of.
The first thing that jumps out about the program and what separates it from the other 2 versions is it is only 30 minutes a day. The original P90X and P90X2 had 1 hour a day workouts. For some people that was just too much. So Tony Horton, the creator of P90X3, listened to the public and created a 30 minute a day workout program.
There are 3 kits of the program to choose from. Base, Deluxe, and Ultimate.
The Base Kit ($139.80) comes with:
- 16 Workout DVD’s
- Nutrition Guide
- Fitness Guide
- “How to Accelerate” Intro DVD
- 90-Day Wall Calendar
- 3 P90X3 Branded Stickers
- Free 24/7 Online Support
Inside the Deluxe Kit ($274.60) you get:
- Everything in the Base Kit plus…
- 3 Additional Elite Block Workouts
- 1 Month Supply of E & E Energy and Endurance Pre-Workout Formula
- 3 Pro-Grade Resistance Bands
- Elite Block Workout Calendar
The Ultimate Kit ($369.45) comes with:
- Everything in the Deluxe Kit plus…
- Premium Jump Mat
- 1 month supply of P90X Results and Recovery Formula Post Workout Drink
- P90X Chin Up Bar
- P90X Chin Up Max
Do I Need Equipment?
Pretty much the equipment you need is what comes in the Ultimate Kit. But if you already have some or all of those pieces of equipment in your house you won’t need to purchase them. You can simply get the Base Kit or the Deluxe Kit. Tony Horton also says you should get a good pair of cross trainer shoes. Not regular running shoes. But true cross trainers so you can get full range of motion when doing your exercises.
What Are The Workouts Like?
Each workout is exactly 30 minutes with the exception of AB Ripper X3 which is 15 minutes long. The 30 minute workout includes the warm up which last a couple minutes. Then it’s right to work. This workout is marketed as “Fitness Accelerated” and that it is. You are going from move to move at a rapid but controllable pace. It’s not insanity crazy. Just fast paced.
If you find the warm up in the workout is not enough there is a cold start DVD that gives you a longer warm up time if you need that before you get going in the workout. There is also a 3-6 minute cool down period after your 30 minute workout.
You will receive 16 workouts on 8 DVD’s. The workouts are dividing into 4 separate groups:
- Resistance Workouts
- Power Workouts
- Cardio Workouts
- Core, Flexibility & Balance Workouts
- Total Synergistics
- The Challenge
- The Warrior
- Eccentric Upper
- Eccentric Lower
- Agility X
Core, Flexibility & Balance Workouts
- X3 Yoga
- Pilates X
Helpful Tools -
- Fitness Guide:Your step-by-step guide to getting the most out of Tony’s accelerated extreme fitness program.
- Nutrition Guide: A simplified approach to healthy eating designed to get you ripped—and help you stay that way.
- P90X3 Workout Calendar: Tony gives you each day’s workout, so all you have to do is get in—and crush it.
- “How to Accelerate” DVD: This easy-to-follow P90X3 intro shows you how to achieve your best results in the fastest time.
- 24/7 Online Support:Stay motivated with exclusive ’round-the-clock access to fitness experts and peer support.
- P90X App – Use your mobile phone to track your progress and stay motivated along with other interactive features.
Pros and Cons
- Pretty much everything I have listed about the program can be looked at as a positive.
- 30 minute workouts
- Supplemental information to keep you motivated and pushing on
- Ability to modify the program to 60 minutes per day and 120 days.
- Workout in the comfort of your own home
- Have a set workout plan if/when you travel or can’t workout at home
The basic breakdown of the program is that if you stick to it you will see results. Just like I did and lost 65 pounds doing the same exercises. I didn’t lose all of it in 90 days but you will get results quickly if you work hard.
For some it will probably be the cost. It may be difficult for someone to shell out $200-$300 for a fitness program. But you will actually own this program and can refer to it whenever you want forever.
When you compare the cost of P90X3 versus a gym membership, or even a personal trainer (because that’s exactly what you are getting with the P90X3 program), then P90X3 wins because you have the product forever and it won’t cost you another penny to stay in shape.
Conclusion – My Recommendation
By now I’m sure you can tell I HIGHLY recommend the P90X3 program,. Solely based on personal experience with using the P90X program and loving Tony Horton’s approach to everything.
Tony makes the program fun and exciting and makes you feel like you really can do it.
No matter what your physical condition is right now. You can take the P90X3 program and get into the best shape of your life.
I hope you found this review helpful and can make a decision for yourself if it’s for you or not.
More Videos from Tony Horton and the Beachbody Family
Promo Video of New P90X3
What Can I Expect from P90X3?
P90x3 Nutrition Plan
Do You Have To Do P90X or P90X2 First?